AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: Littlelu and Its Theory of "Ni Ma Ge Sha Bi"! [打印本页]

作者: jian11    时间: 8-6-2017 08:20
标题: Littlelu and Its Theory of "Ni Ma Ge Sha Bi"!
Littlelu,
Just reply to your theory of "Ni Ma Ge Sha Bi" here in one lot.

1.In Rome, Do as Romans do.  This is my personal protection everywhere in the world.
2.You blame me for not speaking good english, please do so here with your authentic english language.
3.According to your theory and penchant of "Sha Bi",  you are the exactly right one of "Ni Ma Ge Sha Bi" which literally meaning "A Real Stupid Vagina". Can this conclusion hold the water?
4.Just challenging your futile threatening of "my miserable death" in this water/gossip zone, as I don't think that other netizens will be interested in the fighting of two naked swines in the mud.
5.Irresponsible One shot of gloating over our fighting not appreciated.

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 8-6-2017 08:25
Just a survey to see the outcome.
Nothing else.
作者: jian11    时间: 8-6-2017 08:31
My job is done.
It's your turn.

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: 卡卡看    时间: 8-6-2017 22:17
入乡随俗不代表要忘本吧?
去中国教英语的有几个会说汉语的?
本来我就觉得中国文化非常牛逼, 我也为我能说汉语和是中国人而感到自豪。
你呢?
你是哪国人?咱们不讲国籍,讲血统。
你在中国人的网站不说中文,不学中文,回避中文,那么
这里不欢迎你。
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 08:50
卡卡看 发表于 8-6-2017 22:17
入乡随俗不代表要忘本吧?
去中国教英语的有几个会说汉语的?
本来我就觉得中国文化非常牛逼, 我也为我 ...

Can you represent all chinese?
God anoints you this mission or chinese people authorize you this mandate?
Chinese people must speak chinese and those who don't speak chinese are not chinese.  Is this your mindset?
You are already "ru xiang", did you "shui su"?
Chinese website should speak chinese?  All netizens here are all chinese, not included other nationals from other Asian countries?
Did Michael Chang, American Tennis star speak chinese?  What is his "Xue Tong"?
Did Gary, former US ambassador in china, should speak chinese, because of his chinese "Xue Tong"?
You are proud of chinese culture, and you think chinese culture is very "Niu Bi", I agree.
According to your mindset, everyone has to be as zealous as you to talk about a very "Niu Bi" chinese culture?
If you tag chinese culture with "Niu Bi", is this a culture people around world will adore and embrace?  
A confident people will not threaten others, and a confident culture will not assimilate diverse culture.  Did Australian government ordered to shut down china town because this is in Australia and you don't speak English and "you are not welcome here!"

A Naked person and ignorant person, like you, has no sense of shame.
("the man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame."---Genesis 3:10)
("The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them."---Genesis 3:21)

Maybe you will say we are chinese, we must talk about chinese culture.  Ok, in chinse:  Do you understand : Ji su bu yu, wu shi yu ren. Meaning that if you don't love it, you don't expect others to love it as much as you do.

My vantage point is: Chinese culture is one of the greatest culture branches in the world, which carried and inherited by over 1 billion chinese people in the world regardless of their langugues, skin colour and no matter where they are.  Language is just a symbol and a tool, it is used to express something.  Chinese culture, can be expressed by languages, Very "NIU BI", as you describe it such.  Chinese culture, can also be expressed by music, art, and your true heart, and most important, by your daily personal deeds and behaviour.
Can you promote chinese culure by just saying it very "Niu Bi" in the world and convince others to accept you "Niu Bi" theory of chinese culture?

Promulgating chinese culture, beginning from every one of those who really cherish and embrace it, beginning from you and me doing something which can honour chinese culture instead of just having a narcissistic lip service of "Niu Bi".

Kakakan, One thing I want to Warn you that If other people hold different views than yours, they are not "Bitches"!  They just have a different mindset.

At the moment, you behave quite normally and argue with reasonable points, for which I appreciated.  That's why I wrote so much here in a hurry.  I hope you can understand what I mean and do not look at and stick to the navel of the language itself.  English is my second language, it is not my mother tongue.

Look to heaven, you will see the height of heaven.
Stand high, you will see the whole world.
Have a more tool(like another language, another skills, etc), you will tolerate more and respect more.
Be generous! A confident culture should be!!!

Do you agree?
What do you think?

作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 09:09
入乡随俗不代表要忘本吧?
去中国教英语的有几个会说汉语的?
本来我就觉得中国文化非常牛逼, 我也为我 ...

I like this kind of debate.  I hope it will not be "killed" by some ideological elements or under the hypercritical veneer of "chinese people" and "Xue Tong".

"Xue Tong" is given by God, When God created man and woman, he didn't say It is Adam's "Xue Tong" or Eve's "Xue Tong".  In the beginning of the Book of Genesis, Fair and Love were already in this world.

Envy Rots the Bone.  Read the story of Cain and Abel in the Book of Genesis, the first murder in human history.

Hope you can understand what I really mean behind the words.

Do you agree?
What do you think?

作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 09:25
入乡随俗不代表要忘本吧?
去中国教英语的有几个会说汉语的?
本来我就觉得中国文化非常牛逼, 我也为我 ...

1.Whether I am welcomed here is not decided by you, Kakakan,  it is decided by the authority, that is Adelaide BBS.  If BBS think I violated the rules, they surely have their decision.  Mind your own business and do you own job well!

2."I am not welcomed" as you said, Look at your posts and my posts.  How many posts you have posted?  How long you stay online in this BBS?

3. It's your turn!  

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: 卡卡看    时间: 9-6-2017 09:36
如果你要和我辩论什么的话,
请:
用简短精辟的语言驳斥我, 不要长篇大论,没时间看!!

作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 09:38
入乡随俗不代表要忘本吧?
去中国教英语的有几个会说汉语的?
本来我就觉得中国文化非常牛逼, 我也为我 ...

"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge,
Nor to be hasty and miss the way." ---Proverb 19:2

"A heart at peace gives life to the body,
But Envy Rots The Bone."---Proverb 14:30

Kakakan, Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: 卡卡看    时间: 9-6-2017 10:01
1. 英语非我母语, 在表达上肯定会有不准确的, 所以我更倾向汉语

2. 对于加拿大那个歧视华人的事件, 我个人是非常厌恶种族歧视, 但是:
     (1), 学不学和说不说英语这是每个人决定和意愿, 我不会妄加评论, (说实话和我没关系啊!)
     (2), 我之所以说那句话, 是因为我觉得你的立场更偏向那个坐轮椅的女子
     (3), 我觉得我要向那位帮助轮椅女的阿姨学习
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 10:09
卡卡看 发表于 9-6-2017 09:36
如果你要和我辩论什么的话,
请:

It's you jumping in and being an interloper!

Strictly by the game rule itself, you are not invited, or "you are not welcome" by your own words.  You slap yourself in your own face.

You have no time to read it or you can not understand it (Definitely my gut telling me the latter), It is your business!  If you have no time, Why you jump in here?

Are there any rules that restrict the length and time duration of debate?  Are we addressing in the United Nations Assembly that allows only five mins to speak?

Ok, then, How do you define "long", or "short", give a rule, I play with you.

This post is short and laconic!  If you can't read or understand it, I can make an abridged version of my above posts for you to read it easily.

Debate is like war, it is a word war.  Do you ask your opponents not to shoot too many times at you on battlefield?  In a same way, do you beg your opponents to have a limited salvo of accusations in a debate???

Short and succinct?  So it is your turn!

DO you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 10:22
卡卡看 发表于 9-6-2017 09:36
如果你要和我辩论什么的话,
请:

Your "Niu Bi" theory of chinese culture is not a "long article and big theory"---Chang Pian Da Lun (A tome, literally in English)???

Bygone those days!!! During which ideologies, victimhood, narrow-minded and warped mindset control the liberal chinese minds and thoughts, which given by God when we were born.

Only A free, inclusive, tolerate and independent chinese people can promote and promulgate chinese culture in the world and bring honour to chinese people and its coulture.  I don't think you are, at least, at the moment!!!

DO you agree?
What do you think?
作者: 卡卡看    时间: 9-6-2017 10:29
定个规则吧, 我回一条post你也回一条post,字数不超过150,ok??

我发一条你回3条, 谁和你玩啊......
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 10:42
卡卡看 发表于 9-6-2017 10:01
1. 英语非我母语, 在表达上肯定会有不准确的, 所以我更倾向汉语

2. 对于加拿大那个歧视华人的事件, 我个 ...

I don't care you speak chinese or English.  Language is just a symbol.  Enghish is not monther tongue either.  

Excellence is the best deterrence.  If you want to be respected, you have to work hard and be excellent and "stand out"(that why we describe excellence "outstanding")!  You work hard and pay due and best service to those who pay you, is the biggest respect to others.  It is a FAIR DEAL, which we cherish here!!!

Sympathy or respect are given to those who REALY need it!!!  You are not in that position and you are unable to fulfil your due job, Is this your respect to others.  Do Not talk about racism to me,  I hate racism.  And Do Not connect everything with Racism!  Do NOT use racism as an excuse for your personal gains or your incompetence.   If you cannot speak English, do not do the job which requires English language skill.

Respect Yourself! And,
You Will Be Surely Respected!!!

Unfortunately your mindset and my guts both told me you Don't Understand it!!!

DO you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 10:47
卡卡看 发表于 9-6-2017 10:29

我发一条你回3条, 谁和你玩啊......

I try.  I do my best.

I don't care at all if you don't play with me!!!

I see no points that I have to play with you!!!

You are the interloper!!!

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 10:54

我发一条你回3条, 谁和你玩啊......

Can you suggest this rule to Kim Jong-un.  You can say to him, Hi Marshal Kim, you can speak to Donald Trump, if you build a nuclear aircraft carrier, I will build one.  

It's a war!!!

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 11:00

我发一条你回3条, 谁和你玩啊......

In tennis competitions,  can I say to a teenage player or a senior: let us make a rule, you cannot hit my backhand. You should give back to my comfort zone and you cannot hit hard.

You jump in and being an interloper, you want to set a game rule,....

How ridiculous!  You don't know.

Victimhood destroys and erodes some of our chinese minds.

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 11:13

我发一条你回3条, 谁和你玩啊......

You are using your dominant language your mother tongue,
I am using my second language, and
you are asking for a conciliatory term.

Don't you think it is very ridiculous???
Are you happy to be a deplorable and a pathetic???

Since You jump in and being an interloper, please play fair!

If you can't, Please leave!  Again I don't care you play with me or not, I see no points to play with you.  Proudly speak to you like this here!

Do you agree?
What do you think?
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 11:42
"And the dust returns to the ground it came from,
And the spirit returns to God who gave it."---Ecclesiastes 12:7

I love you, My Chinese People.
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 11:57
One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labour.  He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people.  Glancing this way and that and seeing no-one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.  The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting.  He asked the one in the wrong, 'Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?"

The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us?  Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?...

From the Book of Exodus 2:11-14
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 12:01
"Do two walk together
Unless they have agreed to do so?"
---Amos 3:3
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 12:12
"Meaningless! Meaningless!
Says the Teacher.
Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless!"

From Book of Ecclesiastes 1:2
作者: 卡卡看    时间: 9-6-2017 15:22
你不care你回我这么多, 所以没法和你交流,到此为止, 你! 好自为之
作者: jian11    时间: 9-6-2017 17:25
卡卡看 发表于 9-6-2017 15:22
你不care你回我这么多, 所以没法和你交流,到此为止, 你! 好自为之

I don't care if you communicate with me or not!
I don't see any points that I have to communicate with you!

You jumped in and being an interloper!
You invite unnecessary troubles and shame for yourself!

I understand your frustration because you constrained yourself and behaved much better in a more open space here in water/gossip zone.  Don't you???

So next time you stay away!  I am very good if you stay away from me!  Proudly speak to you in this fashion here in this BBS.

Good luck!

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://www.adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2