AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: Cinderella Hair [打印本页]

作者: Meow    时间: 19-2-2010 20:52
标题: Cinderella Hair
Went to Cinderella Hair (on Leigh St) today for a hair cut..on the board it says "cut from 20"  if im not mistaken..and he basically just cut a little bit of my fringe..and trim my hair..TRIM..seriously..I don't even feel like I have a different haircut from before..except..a bit more tidy..and he charged me 45 bucks!
Personally..I don't think I had a bad haircut..there's not much difference anyway..and I understand when it says "FROM 20 bucks" ..I would expect they charge a bit more than that..but more than double of that???? I think I've been rip off..and I also commented when I was paying..saying "it says cut from 20 on the board..I think its a bit expensive" he did not response at all..I was like...Okie..obviously he didn't want future business..forget it...

My friends went there before I did..one got a curl and the other had her hair coloured..can't remember how much they pay..but over 150 below 200..and I thought it wasn't too bad..but my haircut was definitely NOT WORTH IT.

To be fair to him..he didn't do a bad job..but Liebe hair salon in chinatown (my ex-hairstylist) is as good if not better than Cinderella..
so for those who is keen on trying out this new Cinderella saloon..be sure to ask the price first before you cut..coz its nothing like what they said on the board..
if price is not ur problem..then go for it..
I'm just not too happy with them ignoring my comments..and I wasn't being nasty too when I said it..was just trying my luck and see if they respond to my dissapointment and give me a discount...but they didn't obviously.

That's all~
^^
作者: kittyhan520    时间: 20-2-2010 21:02
thanks to tell us

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://www.adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2