AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: 租房押金詢問 [打印本页]

作者: kaney000    时间: 27-10-2015 11:21
标题: 租房押金詢問
您好,將在十一月中去TRIBUNAL
想請問應該怎麼準備資料  因為很多相關內容都是口頭上的沒有實際寫下來

問題如下:
                                                                                                                                                                                                I aman international student and I believe I should stay in a respect, quiet, clean, comfortable and peaceful house as I pay for it. The landlord repeated to ask me to paymy rent earlier for many personal reasons. She was also not able to keep the house quiet (inside and outside). Kitchen, toilet and laundry was not clean and with animal faeces and urine on the floor. I had lack of sleep, health and hygiene concern during the period of staying in that house and discussed with her many times. In return,landlord swearing and shouting. On 28 July 2015, after the conflict, Landlord shouted and threaten me. She threaten me of keeping the rest of renting fee (more than 2weeks) plus $600 bone. Then, she wanted me to move out right away and she called police. Under police officers' supervising, landlord agreed to give me time to moveout and will refund the bond when I leave. However, she refused to return the bond and texted me to go out. Again, she stated I was not welcome to stay in the houseand asked police officer to keep me out side the house on 11 Aug 2015 . I have rooming house agreement with me ( it is a year contract from 26 / 02 / 15 - 26 / 02 /  16 ) and I  alsotook advice fromlegal aid to send a final notice to this Landlord. There is nothing fromher. I have been seeking GPmany times until now regarding health issue since I was in the house. Please help me.

作者: 郑玉桂律师    时间: 10-11-2015 09:57
你好!
看完你的帖子后,如果你觉得是不公平的话,我提议你到位于Grenfell Street 的 Consumer and Business Services,他们有三个柜台专门负责住宅楼宇租屋的纠纷。他们会给你一个专业的法律意见和适当的表格,告诉你如何入禀租屋法庭向对方追讨损失的事宜。
此致
郑玉桂律师敬上
诉讼律师,事务律师,移民律师,税务律师
澳大利亚国际公证律师

-----------------------------------------------------
电邮:[email protected]
电话:00618-8359 2526
传真:00618-8359 2843
地址:1/F Pulteney Centre, 186 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000

作者: kaney000    时间: 28-1-2016 12:37
郑玉桂律师 发表于 10-11-2015 09:57 AM
你好!
看完你的帖子后,如果你觉得是不公平的话,我提议你到位于Grenfell Street 的 Consumer and Busine ...

感謝你,我去了Consumer and Business他們說無法解決。
因為這個不符合rooming house agreement租出條例。
他們認為應該要退給我,可是我只能找其他法院尋求幫忙。

十一月底已經去Magistrates Court申請,
到現在都沒有任何下文也沒有文件說幾時要審理。
請問一般的法院都要等這麼久嗎??謝謝

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://www.adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2