| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 区域置顶

打印 上一主题 下一主题

有谁了解AMC清洁加盟??多谢!!!

[复制链接]
      楼主
      jian11 发表于 28-1-2017 16:15:02
      To be frank,
      I agree with the above-mentioned comments regardless of the literal descriptions, based on my own franchising experiences.
      1. You have to be tougher enough and more experienced to deal with the franchisors.  Usually they are tougher and more experienced than you.
      2. Before you sign the agreement and make the first payment, you will be greeted like: hello darling love how are you!  After you enter into a contract and your cooling-off expired, you will be treated like: So what?  That means you will face a Volte-Face Shift from them.  They don't Shy away from that!
      3. You will be a successful franchisee, if you "listen" to them "unconditionally", otherwise NOT!  
      4. Franchisors BULLy franchisees in a very "professional" and  "legal" way.  
      5. If you don't care too much about profits and money and "humiliation", go with "some franchisors" for some experiences.
      Hope you can understand it!
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

沙发
      jian11 发表于 28-1-2017 16:27:14
      If you don't blame me for something like "bias", "prejudice" or so,
      I would like to say like:
      Usually "some" managers in "some" franchising firms have no substances (in chinese: mei wenhua), although they are quite "professional" in their business.
      Anyway, Be Ready and Prepare early!
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
      jian11 发表于 28-1-2017 16:37:20
      Do not trust their motto:  Be Your Own Boss.  Please Don't!
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号