| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 区域置顶

打印 上一主题 下一主题

只因一句话!中国女留学生被海关遣返 期间还被脱衣搜身拿枪恐吓

[复制链接]
      楼主
      jian11 发表于 8-3-2017 10:32:06
      Nothing wrong with the american police. They are just doing their jobs.
      THe problem is that we ourselves have to change our mindset.  If it is yes, we say yes.  If it is no, we say no.  That simple!
      The girl is unlucky and targeted by border police, if i want to express my sympathy to her.
      American police will not target any person for no reasons, they target you because they are "interested" in you or your likes.  Otherwise they will face severe panalty and law punishment.

Recently these kinds of reports hit more and more media headlines due to Trump's border control policies.

My personal experiences during the 80's and 90's last century told the different stories about american police although i had the same experiences of being shut in the "small black house" every time when i checked in customs clearance due to the fact that I brought with me hundreds of thousands of us dollars cash for the living expenses of the whole visiting team i led(At that time, we don't have credit cards and the morden paypal,etc).  They inquired you about the reasons why you brought with you so huge cash and what for, after you convinced them and they double checked the information you provided, they gave you a go immediately and wished you a pleasant stay in the us.  They perform their duties professionally(individuals who abuse their powers and derelict their duties are the different stories).

So behaving ourselves and having a right attitude, respecting their laws and observing their rules, IF we want to "join"
      them and "play" with them.

This is the top game rule, if we  want to join the global team and perform the duty of "global leader", which I think it is still to early for china in that position.

Just an unemotional and sober express of my personal viewpoints.  

Do you agree?

What do you think?
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号