| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 楼主: 小白免
    打印 上一主题 下一主题

亲述:澳洲医院的服务水平和质量 天朝比不来!

[复制链接]
    楼主
    qijun0008 发表于 29-5-2014 18:52:20
    我在国内做医生的时候,每天要做3个手术,每周平均每天管理9个住院病人,一周工作85个小时,但是每个月的法定工资是2300元。奖金50-1000不等,取决于当月课室被多少病人敲诈,当然不是所有的病人都是无理取闹,但是20-30的病人看了病不给钱,直接走人。
    所以出国留学了,发现这里的医疗技术没有国内好,但是设备,和服务质量是很不错的。医生患者比例也是比较合理的。
    不过可能好景不长了,这次政府新的预算,砍了800个亿的health和education funding, 加上私有化 medibank,将来看病的质量肯定要下降了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

沙发
    qijun0008 发表于 22-6-2014 10:12:12
    hnnic 发表于 2014-6-17 11:47
    医疗技术没有过内好?国内都乱开药,成天打点滴。
    国内那些医生就读个本科研究生就上班了,英文的医学教 ...

医疗技术/科技,不是说越高端越好,大部分的医疗还是比较低中段的。
    举个例子,现代外科手术的主旨还是 “切开引流”,这四个字。200多年没有变过。唯一变化的是,工具的进步。激光刀,离子刀,内窥镜手术,等等,但是原理不变,还是,切开引流。
    试想一下,中国的医生每天做的手术数量是这里医生一个月的数量。熟话说,熟能生巧!
    就技术而言,国内的医生比这里的要好太多。但是就科技而言,国内层次不齐,科技引进往往集中在大城市。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
    qijun0008 发表于 24-6-2014 08:05:50
    hnnic 发表于 2014-6-23 20:47
    医疗理念和医疗体制的差距不是熟能生巧的

你说的东西,没有可比性。
    国家体制不同,人口技术不同,宗教信仰不同。
    好比,在比较柠檬和蜜瓜哪个比较甜
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地毯
    qijun0008 发表于 27-6-2014 13:23:16
    hnnic 发表于 2014-6-24 09:32
    没有可比性?国家制度不同,医疗体制就不能比了?你这是什么逻辑?就算是国家的制度也是能比的。
    人口技 ...

Don't know what you are talking about! I had more than 11 years working experience in Health science. I worked as a doctor in China for 2 years and more than 4 years nursing experience in Australian health environment. Now I am going to ask you a question?

What makes your argument more qualified than others’?

Statistically speaking, when you try to compare attributes of something, you need to control the parameters/environment so that the result is not distorted by too much.

Take the medical policy for example, if Australian government is faced with the same population as Chinese government, do you think they can still run the hospitals as they are doing at the moment?
    Given the above argument, if they do insist on running the medical regions status quo with 1.6 billion populations, they will go broke within a year.

If you do not believe in any science/statistics, just wait and see, soon you will realise that the Australian government is abandoning the so-called first class public health policy like crazy.

Look at the Obamacare that just be rolled out in USA, which lifted the average price for health insurance by almost 50% without investing any capitals into the health system itself to improve the quality. Soon enough, Australian government is going to follow suite and, as a matter of fact, they are talking about privatising Medical Bank at the moment, which is exactly the start of debacle of Australian health system.

Ignorance is Bliss
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 1-7-2014 19:24:16
    hnnic 发表于 2014-7-1 15:02
    On what ground do yo think population is the most important factor taken into consideration? More  ...

You apparently are not following any economic and political development globally!
    And you are full of hatred towards GD, don't know what happened to u in the past, but your hate blind your judgement in many ways.
    GD is, in no means, the saint of the day, on the contrary, they are corrupted and greedy, just as other politicians elsewhere. You must have heard the news about the widespread corruption among labour and coalition parties. However, one of the main contributions to the struggle of health system in China is indeed the overpopulation and aging of the population. The conclusion is not from GD, but from the nursing study I have undertaken in Australia.
    Your single handed argument that population is not the key does not holds every well. Look at the history of mankind, over population always leads to global conflicts....
    Economic growth does not go hand in hand with overpopulation! A simple mathematical illustration, with limited resources, the bigger the population, the less share everyone gets.
    Answer to your another point,
    You are talking about the lack of skilled workforce in Australia? Do u know the real unemployment rate at the moment, especially amount the skilled migrants?
    Unemployment drains the government coffer quickly, look at the new fiscal policy and budget? Substantial increase in tax along with decrease in doles to poor, slash in migration quotes for next year, and offshore refugee assessment process, wouldn't all these approaches point against your argument that Australia needs more manpower? Don't tell me you are arguing that Australia actually needs manpower with lots and lots of money/resources. You might think resources can be created by hard working labours? Actually they are not renewable at all. TNT the coming decades, Australian government is going to push away a lot of qualified migrants, simply because they are not well off enough to contribute economically to Australia.
    Anyway, I am not angry with u, but just trying to make a point
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 1-7-2014 19:39:28
    hnnic 发表于 2014-7-1 15:02
    On what ground do yo think population is the most important factor taken into consideration? More  ...

One more thing, I am not brain washed.
    I had 3 degrees, and working towards my 4th one, 3 of them are Australian based.
    Also I have been living here for almost 10 years now.
    So kind of not qualified as GD brain washed
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 25-8-2014 07:07:15
    hnnic 发表于 2014-8-22 23:53
    10年,3个澳洲学历,难怪视野狭窄,难怪听不懂我在说啥。偏远地区呆太久,不是被洗脑就是没进步吧。先吧 ...

最后还是落到南澳这个偏远地区啊?
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号